100 Health tips – Part 2
51. Choose to use non-toxic home cleaners – even cleaners that you contains toxic chemicals, even if they are not eaten, can enter your bodily system through regular use. By using non-toxic cleaners, you can be sure to rid your home of harmful chemicals that can be bad for your health.
52. Try to stop or at least limit the pills you take daily – while chronic health conditions may result into the need for you to consume several types of pills daily, it would do well to try to limit their use as much as possible since the simultaneous intake of these pills can result into kidney damage due to its harmful chemical contents.
53. Deep breathing – make it a habit to constantly take in some deep breaths now and again especially if you are out in the open where there is fresh air. Deep breathing can help get a relaxed mind and help you take in much needed oxygen that can assist in the circulation of your blood.
54. Eat organic food – at present, people are recognizing the importance of organic foods in promoting the health of a person. By having a lot of organic and fresh fruits and vegetables, not only will your body receive any harmful chemicals and toxins, it can also remove whatever toxins
you already have in your system.
55. Limit or stop activities that can cause unhealthy lifestyle – by stopping from gossiping, watching lesser television and not having too much
online activities, you can have a mind that is much rested and you can begin to do, in its place, more productive and more important activities that will not affect your mood or be harmful to your health.
56. Stop or Limit Alcohol Intake – Since red wine is proven to be good for the heart due to its resveratrol content, you still need to limit alcohol
intake since too much of it can result into health and organ damages, e.g., heart weakening, liver problems, loss of sleep and feeling of tiredness. You can opt to totally stop drinking and get resveratrol pills instead.
57. Stop drug use and abuse – Aside from those prescribed, it comes as no secret that dangerous drugs can lead to many unhealthy results
some of which are fatal. It can give your body an incredible amount of toxin that can immediately weaken the immune system of your body that you need to fight illnesses.
58. Wear little make-up – not everybody knows that most of the make-up available in the market contains chemicals and toxins that can enter
the bodily system when worn. There are many ways to make your make up look good even if only a small amount is worn and knowing how will be good to your health. Better yet, make use of make-up that is maid of natural or chemical-free ingredients that will not bring you any harm.
59. Leave your hair alone – if hair sprays can ruin the ozone layer, what more can it do to your own body? So does the hair dyes that contain
various chemicals with adverse effects on the health of a person. Not only will your hair and scalp be affected but so are your other organs
just by breathing it in the chemicals it contains.
60. Have more safe sex – one good exercise that can bring positive results is having sex. To make sure you do not get sick from it, do it with your
wife or husband only. Sex can bring you more energy, reduce your cholesterol in the body, increase oxygen flow to the brains, help you get more sleep, reduce stress and pressures and even serve as a natural pain reliever.
61. Do juice fasting – one popular detox method, though controversial, is juice fasting. It is done with the primary purpose of reducing or
eliminating the cooked food products and animal products that may have already accumulated in your body so as to clean your system.
62. Colon Cleansing – clearly one of the most popular methods of detoxification is colon cleaning. It is the method of cleaning your colon or the large intestines of the harmful parasites and bowel that may already have accumulated or petrified in the colon that can lead to poor digestion and illnesses.
63. Do hydrotherapy – this is slowly but surely becoming a popular way to detoxify and are usually offered in saunas and spas. You may also do
it in your own home while having a shower. It is considered to be one of those alternative methods in detoxification wherein the altered water temperature can result into the body’s blood circulation and the removal of wastes from the tissues of the body.
64. Do skin brushing – the skin is the biggest organ of the body. Therefore, it is most capable of getting harmful toxins, allowing the toxins to enter
your system. By using the detox method of skin brushing, your skin becomes stimulated eliminating the toxic waste products in your body
and makes your kidney healthier.
65. Intake of herbs – plenty of healthy and natural herbs can play a big role in internal and external body detoxification. Example of these herbs
are licorice and yucca roots which are great laxatives, dandelion and milk thistle for the liver, witch hazel and cranberry which are good-anti
oxidant and anti-inflammatory herbs and pumpkin seeds that can remove parasites from your body.
66. Meditation – is a great way of detoxifying your mind and body of energy drainers and poisonous thoughts that can prove to be very harmful.
Choose the best meditation guides available and a follow a specific schedule and program that you can do regularly.
67. Do meditation alone –doing meditation alone is the most effective manner of doing it if you want to get immediate results. To do it well, you should remove any discomforts or nuisances that can ruin your concentration. Make use of a comfortable location with proper lighting
and temperature. Be patient with the results as they do not happen overnight.
68. De-stress through various effective methods – there are many ways of ridding yourself of stress and pressures such as getting counsel.
Opening up being more sociable, doing activities that can improve your confidence of yourself and setting up realistic goals. By also
understanding and being happy with your body, you would not need to feel insecure that you do things that can be harmful to your body.
69. Eating lots of fiber – it is already a known fact that eating fiber foods can help a lot in cleaning your body’s digestive tract of various toxins
and accumulated feces. Some f the best fiber foods are brown rice, broccoli, wheat bread, corn, bran cereal and of course, fruits and vegetables.
70. Drink plenty of water – it is easily one of the most effective and cheapest ways of cleansing your system and flushing out the toxins. Drinking water is a lot healthier than having sodas, alcohol or juices when thirsty or after eating. Try to discipline yourself to just have water.
71. Do not have junk food – junk food may be easy and tasty to eat but they are processed, meaning they contain chemicals and unnatural sweeteners and flavorings that can easily bring poison and toxins to your system. Not only can this type of food bring you unhealthy and adverse effects, it can also make you overweight.
72. Eat raw food – there are many raw food and raw food detox diet that are effective in detoxifying your body. Having it can help in cleansing
your body of processed ingredients and animal products that have already accumulated in your system.
73. Intake of healthy food that are great anti-oxidants – thee are many types of food and nutrients you can eat or drink to help you with detoxification, e.g., cranberries which promote sharpness of the brains and is a great antioxidant, Vitamin C, which is a detox agent perfect for
the liver due to its glutathione content and garlic which is also antioxidant rich and a known ingredient for health purposes.
74. Eat organic, locally grown and ethical foods – By including organic food in your daily diet as well as locally grown food that you are sure to be
pesticide-free, you can be assured of not only making your body healthy and free of toxins but also help your community. So with the consumption of ethical food that will ensure you that those did not come from slaughterhouses, etc.
75. Yoga – it is easily one of the most favorite choices for exercises that can remove the stress and toxin in the body by easing the mind, promoting respiration, decreasing blood pressure, getting better rest and sleep, promote better digestion and improvement of posture and
76. Get cardiovascular exercises – this type of exercise can easily promote health and is a workout that is great for busting calories. A scheduled
routing of cardio exercises can also be good for anger management thereby resulting into a more relaxed body and mind.
77. Do regular swimming exercises- it is now considered to be a good detox exercises since it works out your heart and muscles and it
promotes better breathing and gives better body temperature thereby assisting in the internal cleansing of your body. It would however be best to swim in a pool with natural water instead of the chlorinated ones.
78. Attend pilates classes – this is another workout, like yoga, that will not only boost your energy but also promote your immune system that will
not even require you to also have cardiovascular exercises that will induce sweat from your body. Like yoga, this is also a very popular
workout nowadays even for celebrities.
79. Do exercises that will reduce fat and make you sweat – exercises and workout such as these will not only give you a well toned and better
shaped body but also cleanse it from toxins that are both stored and are located on your body’s surface. You have to know what the proper exercises are that will have you sweating and losing unhealthy fat.
80. Exercise to get a good night’s sleep – since proper sleep is needed to get the toxins out of your system, it would be ideal get the right
exercise that will induce you to sleep properly and restfully. Make is a part a habit and be sure protect your sleeping environment from
distractions such as TV, computer or too much lights.
81. Have a lifestyle that is holistic – having a holistic life is living one that is mindful of the body, the mind and the spirit’s health all at the same time and not just any one of them. This way, you are able to monitor not just your health but also your body’s toxicity in whole and not just in
82. Avoid promiscuity – by living a life free from perversion and promiscuity, you will not only prevent yourself from suffering emotional drain that can be brought by these actions but also avoid possible illnesses and problems caused by these acts of perversion such as STD and other sexually related sicknesses or worse, AIDS.
83. Proper hygiene – hygiene affects the overall health of a person and drives away toxins from entering your body. Make sure to always have a bath at least once a day and make sure that you brush and floss your teeth several times a day, preferably after every meal. Also, wash your hands as frequently as possible, particularly before eating.
84. Be a vegetarian – although difficult for many people who have become used to eating meat, those vegans out there are actually enjoying the
benefits brought about by not eating red meat, chicken or any other animal food. Vegetables and fruits have always been associated with good nutrients necessary in cleansing the system. You can even help the environment in the process.
85. Have a macrobiotic lifestyle – having a life such as this means that you will live based on your life’s harmony with nature by having a good lifestyle and proper diet combined with your love and respect for the environment. There are many ways to do it especially today that
people are becoming highly aware of the environmental problems we are experiencing.
86. Have a therapeutic and strategic body massage – by getting the services of someone who can give you such a massage, you will be able to enjoy its benefits such as a better digestive system and the stimulation of your body’s ability to get rid of wastes.
87. Make use of a car that is eco-friendly – getting rid of pollutants in the environment is a way of removing toxins that may enter your body. By
making use of a car that will not result into additional pollution, like an electric car or one run by water, that you and your loved one can easily
breathe in, you will be able to decrease the existence of toxic fumes in the air.
88. Grow indoor plants – Doing this will not only make your home look more beautiful but also allow the oxygen to freely flow in your
surroundings allowing you to take in enough which will promote your respiration as well as purify the air as it prevents the production of more carbon dioxide which could be harmful.
89. Proper composting and pet waste disposal – along with a healthy body should some a healthy environment. Failure to do so will only result
into a surrounding that is toxic field and unhealthy. Since garbage is part of life and pets are a common fixture in many homes, it is necessary that proper pet waste and garbage disposal is done. Composting or recycling of garbage or using it to enrich your garden is
a good advice.
90. Growing a garden – speaking of gardens, having a home with a garden will give its inhabitants a complete and continued supply of oxygen
which is necessary in various bodily systems. It is also good to grow your own fruits and vegetables in your own garden that you can use at
91. Proper air supply – air is important to your health and your system. Make sure that there is more than enough of it in your home by having proper ventilations in your rooms and regularly changing the air filters and making use of carpets and furnishings made of natural materials.
92. Use aromatherapy – there are now many of these aromatherapy methods available in the market, including the internet. Majority of
these products work as promised and are great techniques in helping heal certain ailments and colds as well as relieve stress.
93. Do not let work stress you out – to some people, their work is a form of stress, something they cannot look forward to but still do everyday for the sake of earning a living. This should not be the case. Instead, you should learn how to enjoy your work or at least make it quit acceptable by being more organized avoiding annoying co-workers.
94. Know when to tune out – by learning when to tune out, you will be able to give your mind and body the proper rest it needs particularly from
gossipy co-workers and friends, from e-mail or Twitter messages, or just about anything going on around you that could just give you
unnecessary excitement or even irritation.
95. Learn to say no – you can say no to anything that you think will only cause you harm like eating bad food, taking alcohol, doing stressful
events, losing sleep over something and any other stressful things that will only lead to an unhealthy lifestyle. Saying no to these will do you
96. Lead a simple life – by doing this, you can put more concentration of keeping your body and your lifestyle healthy. The more things you do,
the less time you will have to think of things that will make you aware of the harmful toxins and chemicals present in the environment that can
give you harm. Making it simple though will also allow you time for yourself.
97. Learn to sustain what you already achieved – having a healthy and proper diet is already difficult. Even harder is the task of sustaining it
and making sure that what you achieved previously in terms of your health and detoxification is not wasted by just going back to your bad habits.
98. Leave the couch and get yourself moving to achieve a healthy lifestyle. Remember that resisting the temptation to sit on your couch the whole
day means fighting off the temptation to the main culprits of obesity, such as overeating (especially of junk foods), oversleeping, and, of course, the unhealthy sedentary living.
99. Make your exercise or fitness regimen fun and interesting by including others in your daily routine. Take for example, walking at the
park with your loveable dog, or jogging every morning with your best friend. In some cases, join exercise groups to gain new friends and get more advice about exercising.
100. Choose an exercise or fitness regimen that you know you can handle. Not all exercises work for everyone. So be sure to get your
research done first, especially if you are eying on a new exercise program. Talk to your body, and see how far you think your system can go before deciding which fitness program to pursue